Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfpack

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaming Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibrojo
Mechwarrior
Tibrojo

Gaming Times Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Times   Gaming Times EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:58 am

My stepbrother and I will be playing Hcore tomorrow afternoon (EST of course). Anyone is welcome to join in. We will be on the NBT Tspeak server.
Back to top Go down
flynn
Admin
flynn

Gaming Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Times   Gaming Times EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:44 pm

good games man Smile it was fun to play with you both. Titan is pretty good Smile i assume you tought him all he knows Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightboxmagic.com
Tibrojo
Mechwarrior
Tibrojo

Gaming Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Times   Gaming Times EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 3:20 pm

I will admit, Titan is good. He is a really good Hbringer pilot. His only failing is self control. Not unike me a few years ago. Honestly, it was when I noticed you were usually the last one alive, I began watching you after I was dead and learned how you stayed alive as long as you did.

Titan is generally too agressive but he usually can take a few with him as well. I will try to get him in with us when we reform. I think he could do a fine job leading infighters Smile

It was good playing with you again as well. I look forward to the next
Back to top Go down
flynn
Admin
flynn

Gaming Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Times   Gaming Times EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:19 am

Tibrojo wrote:
I will admit, Titan is good. He is a really good Hbringer pilot. His only failing is self control. Not unike me a few years ago. Honestly, it was when I noticed you were usually the last one alive, I began watching you after I was dead and learned how you stayed alive as long as you did.

Titan is generally too agressive but he usually can take a few with him as well. I will try to get him in with us when we reform. I think he could do a fine job leading infighters Smile

It was good playing with you again as well. I look forward to the next

Yeah I think he would like playing with us once we 'reform' he defo has the base ability there to get really good. This is what i thought anyway when i watched him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightboxmagic.com
Sponsored content

Gaming Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Times   Gaming Times Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfpack :: Wolf Den-
Jump to: