Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfpack

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OUTREACH ATTACKED!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoupCan™
Colonel
SoupCan™

OUTREACH ATTACKED!! Empty
PostSubject: OUTREACH ATTACKED!!   OUTREACH ATTACKED!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 3:13 pm

OUTREACH ATTACKED!! an attack by bandits, later identified by dental records as the LYRAN ALLIANCE, was defeated in the outback by trainees on thier first "routine" patrol, the enemy lance was routed with only the loss of one lite mech, however the mechs loss was replaced by salvage...the trainess are now the toast of the planet. Lt.Col. SoupCan is very proud of his warriors, and has relieved them of latrine cleaning duties for a month....

GO DRAGOONS!!

flynn, i defeated ceorl roberts today on outreach, i used a hunchback m, 2 spiders and the quickdraw g, he used 2 locust 2cs and a cobra..i rushed, he engaged with 1 locust, backing the cobra up and covering it with the other locust, my hunch centerpunched one locust with his ac20, one my spiders got behind his cobra, ripped out his rear torso and ammoed it, that turn his lrms from the cobra killed my other spider, next turn he won ini, i moved my mechs to cover the hunchies ass...his last locust went for the hunchies back, he knocked him down but didnt kill it..but my quickdraw got a kick on the locusts leg...game over

Rich
Back to top Go down
Tibrojo
Mechwarrior
Tibrojo

PostSubject: Re: OUTREACH ATTACKED!!   OUTREACH ATTACKED!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Well done Smile

Mega Mek I assume. I dont understand it but it sure sounded like a good battle indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flynn
Admin
flynn

PostSubject: Re: OUTREACH ATTACKED!!   OUTREACH ATTACKED!! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Good work Soup Smile If I can't fight the LA Mech Raid before the weekend, I don't mind you fighting it. I'll let you know about that. And good to see you on the forums man Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightboxmagic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUTREACH ATTACKED!!   OUTREACH ATTACKED!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OUTREACH ATTACKED!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfpack :: Classic Battletech :: MegaMek-
Jump to: