Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfpack

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Mechwarrior

Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing! Empty
PostSubject: Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing!   Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi Guys,

In a bid to add some spice to the forums I wanted to start a thread on Motorsport, as it's a particular interest to me and I'm hoping to you guys too!

So to kick things off...

I'm mostly interested in Formula 1 and my team I support is McLaren. I'm hoping that the spying fiasco is put behind them this year and that Hamilton and Kovalainen can absolutely rule the roost. I'm really interested in learning more about some of the American racing that goes on but being this side of the Atlantic (that's the UK side!!!) Can't find any place to watch or Download races...

So come on then I know that Raphek and Tibrojo are motorsport fans so POST POST POST!

Cheers guys,

DK
Back to top Go down
flynn
Admin
flynn

PostSubject: Re: Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing!   Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing! EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 pm

I just want to see a British Drive win the championship again. My fav year was the Damon Hill / Schumacher title race, when schumacher was with Benetton. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightboxmagic.com
Tibrojo
Mechwarrior
Tibrojo

PostSubject: Re: Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing!   Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Well, to be honest, I havent had much time to follow anything other than carpendry and painting on my house for what seems like forever.

However, the NASCAR season starts soon. There has been a shakeup this year with the Earnhardt JR team in that he has left DEI and will be driving for another team. As we all know, his father was killed several years ago which leaves the stepmother in charge of the racing team. Well, they both cant stop butting heads and he has said he would leave for this season. I cant say that I support this move and I feel he will reget it. He wont acknoledge that the stepmother is really the brains behind managing the team and that there is more to winning that just driving and looking pretty on television. Anyways, thats a bit of news from redneck american racing.

Honestly, I am mainly looking forward to watching Daytona this year because my county has been finally upgraded to HD cable tv Very Happy I have owned a 53" HD for about 4 years now and now only have been able to use the HD capability.

My main hobby has always been the car retoration one. I admit always liking brittish sports cars.....well....and WW2 fighters Cool That battle of Brittan scene from Pearl Harbor was a thing of beauty. That scene where they were cranking the whole line of Spitfires and Hurricanes hehehehe. Nothing quite sounds like a RR Merlin! As far as car restoration, I have a 1978 MG Midget. I like it alot and it almost kinda reminds me of flying some old WW1 fighter plane.
Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing! Midgetsmallxw5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing!   Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorsport! Discuss anything about cars and bikes racing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfpack :: Wolf Den-
Jump to: