Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfpack

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flynn
Admin
flynn

Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League   Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 6:20 am

This thread is for pre league reset focus on the unit we will be taking in the new league. Wolf Dragoons.

Pilots:

Adgar
Flynn
SoupCan

I think with having soupcan onboard WD should be able to roundout not only as an all time zone unit, but also one of the strongest mercs in the league. I'd guessing there wont be as many mercs in the new league. Also with SoupCan comming on, i'd say we might be better off looking to go LA house merc and fight the clans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightboxmagic.com
Dark Knight
Mechwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League   Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 pm

I'd like to volunteer to be included. Put me in the WD Academy as a trainee pilot. I'm utterly useless as it stands but hopefully I'll improve enough to actually take part in some battles etc...

Please!!!

DK
Back to top Go down
flynn
Admin
flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League   Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:49 pm

No problem DK Smile it will be great to have you on the unit.. practice makes perfect! Smile play friendlys with us and others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightboxmagic.com
Tibrojo
Mechwarrior
Tibrojo

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League   Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 pm

I have to admit that I will stay out of this one. I kinda prefer to be in the cockpit Smile I will surely cheer you guys on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League   Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Dragoons NBT-Classic 2.0 League
Page 1 of 1